Help Build The New Wardrobe Theatre
Be part of the theatre. Help us finish what we set out to achieve.
The new Wardrobe Theatre is open.
Thank you so much to everyone who helped us get this far!
Raised so far: £74,885.95
– £19,872 in individual public donations
– £4,139 from the Bristol Beer Factory 40p/pint Sunrise initiative
– £5,801 raised from fundraising events
– £10,413 grant from Arts Council England
– £5,000 grant from The Theatres Trust
– £1,160 grant from Equity Charitable Trust
– £20,000 as a Private Loan from a Supporter of The Wardrobe Theatre
– £8,500 from The Wardrobe Theatre’s income between 2011-15
We now just need one last push to reach our original fundraising target by the deadline:
31st January 2016
Your donations will go towards:
– Acquiring the theatre’s lighting equipment (we are currently renting).
– Final adjustments to the walls and doorways to be made by a carpenter.
– Refurbishing the theatre’s entrance to create an effective marketing resource.
– Resources to recruit and train new box office volunteers and theatre ushers.
– Fully equipping the theatre office.
£1-49 = a mention on our website and our eternal thanks
£50-99 = your name on the wall of the new venue
£100-499 = your very own coat hook on the wall of the new venue
£500+ = your very own coat hook on the wall of the new venue, plus 8 tickets to any performance at The Wardrobe Theatre
3 Ways To Donate:
Secure online donations, using a credit or debit card, or your Paypal account. Please note, all online donations will be subject to Paypal charges (3.4% + 20p for UK payments). To ensure your entire donation reaches The Wardrobe Theatre, use cheque, bank transfer or cash.
ONLINE BANK TRANSFER
Account Name: The Wardrobe Theatre
Account Number: 65660472
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once the transfer is complete with your contact details.
Please make out any cheques to ‘The Wardrobe Theatre’ and post to:
The Wardrobe Theatre
The Old Market Assembly
25 West Street
Please include your contact information with the cheque.